Webroot offers some of our favorite network security products, and there are a lot of reasons why we think their products and services are top-notch. First and foremost, though, is that Webroot offers quality, cloud-based, real-time internet threat detection, protecting your network from infections and data theft without sacrificing network performance.
After that, though, there are other great reasons to consider using Webroot as your web protection. Here, from one of our field engineers John Holloway tells us about his top reasons to choose Webroot.
- It’s fast. Endpoint Protection deploys and is fully operational in less time than it takes to refill your coffee
- It plays well with others. Webroot runs alongside other security products without conflicts.
- You can manage it from anywhere. With Webroot’s online portal, users can manage endpoints anywhere, anytime, online with standard or global site manager console options.
- It is always up-to-date. Threat data is delivered to Webroot-protected devices from the cloud in real time, all over the globe
- You don’t have to reimage. Webroot’s journaling rollback and remediation restores files to their last good state, so you don’t have to reimage.
- The PC vs. Mac debate becomes nonexistent. Webroot doesn’t make you choose and offers protection for both types of machines as well as for your servers and VMs.
- It avoids becoming bloatware. Webroot doesn’t take up unnecessary space on your drive like some other similar programs, allowing you to free up your devices and network.
- It’s smart. The Webroot Intelligence Network (WIN) continuously collects, analyzes and correlates threat data, ensuring your protection stays on top of things at all times.
- You’re the boss. With Webroot, the user has total agent policy controls and protection.
Webroot is a great option for any business, but it’s particularly useful for those businesses housing highly sensitive information like healthcare, employee or financial data. Talk with your BlueCore account manager to learn more about Webroot or any other protective software to determine what is best to protect your business.